2018 Tahoma Chapter BCHW
28th Annual Prize Ride
September 8th, 2018
Directions to Prize Ride
From Hwy 169 / Four Corners, head East on State Route 516 (Kent-Kangley Road).
Turn left on to 276th Avenue Southeast. (276th Avenue S.E. becomes Landsburg Road S.E.) Stay on Landsburg Road S.E. (approximately 5 minutes) to arrive at the Prize Ride entrance on your left, just before the bridge over the Cedar River .
From Hwy 18 take Hobart Exit, go south past Hobart on 276th Ave S.E., the entrance is on your right, just past the bridge over the Cedar River at Landsburg.
- $20 per Rider includes Lunch & Prize Tickets 50% 50% raffle. $1 per raffle ticket
- Gated Entrance: Please Arrive between 8:00am & 11:30am, ride out 8 AM to Noon
- Lunch: Served Noon – 3:30 pm
- Silent Auction & Raffles: Noon - 3:00pm - Prize Drawings: 3pm – 4:30pm
- Please Bring a lawn chair horse water and a manure fork in your trailer
Please contact our Prize Ride Sponsors and use their services. Tell them you appreciate their sponsorship of our Prize Ride and our Mission to keep public lands open for horses and mules!
2017 Trinity Ranch, Enumclaw, WA horse retirement, recovery, rejuvenation 360-802-9332
2017 Roni Strupat - RE-MAX Farm Property Specialist ( www.ronistrupat.remaxagent.com )
2017 NorthWest Equine Veterinary Associates ( www.nwequinevet.com )
2017 Trailers Northwest ( www.trailersnorthwest.com )
2017 Infinity Coach
2017 R H Brown www.rhbrown.com
2017 Valley Automotive Electric (www.valleyautomotiveelectric.com)
2017 Apache Camping Center (www.apachecamping.com )
2017 Mt. Rainier Equine Veterinary 206-794-7351 ( www.mtrainierequine.com )