2015 BCHW Tahoma Chapter 25th Annual Prize Ride
Directions to Prize Ride
Head east on State Route 516 (Kent-Kangley Road).
Turn left on to 276th Avenue Southeast. (276th Avenue S.E. becomes Landsburg Road S.E.) Stay on Landsburg Road S.E. (approximately 5 minutes) to arrive at the Prize Ride entrance, the intersection of Landsburg Road S.E. and Pole Line Road.
You will also see Prize Ride signs directing you to the entrance as you are getting close.
Thanks for joining us!.
- Thank you for supporting Tahoma Chapter of Back Country Horsemen of Washington
COME JOIN US!
- $20 per Rider includes Lunch & Prize Tickets
- Gated Entrance: Please Arrive between 7:30am & 11:30am (Gate Closes at 11:30am)
- Lunch: Served Noon – 3:30 pm
- Silent Auction & Raffles: Noon - 3:00pm
- Prize Drawings: 3pm – 4:30pm
- Please Bring a lawn chair
- Good idea to also bring horse water in your trailer