2016 Tahoma Chapter BCHW
26th Annual Prize Ride
September 10th 2016
Directions to Prize Ride
From Hwy 169 / Four Corners, head East on State Route 516 (Kent-Kangley Road).
Turn left on to 276th Avenue Southeast. (276th Avenue S.E. becomes Landsburg Road S.E.) Stay on Landsburg Road S.E. (approximately 5 minutes) to arrive at the Prize Ride entrance on your left, just before the bridge over the Cedar River .
From Hwy 18 take Hobart Exit, go south past Hobart on 276th Ave S.E., the entrance is on your right, just past the bridge over the Cedar River at Landsburg.
- $20 per Rider includes Lunch & Prize Tickets
- Gated Entrance: Please Arrive between 8:00am & 11:30am (Gate Closes at 11:30am)
- Lunch: Served Noon – 3:30 pm
- Silent Auction & Raffles: Noon - 3:00pm
- Prize Drawings: 3pm – 4:30pm
- Please Bring a lawn chair
- Please bring horse water and a manure fork in your trailer
Please contact our Prize Ride Sponsors and use their services. Tell them you appreciate their sponsorship of our Prize Ride and our Mission to keep public lands open for horses and mules!
2015 Roni Strupat - RE-MAX Farm Property Specialist ( www.ronistrupat.remaxagent.com )
2015 Reber Ranch ( www.reberranch.com )
2015 Gamblin Motors Enumclaw, WA (www.gamblinmotors.com)
2015 Mt. Rainier Equine Veterinary Services ( www.mtrainierequine.com )
2016 Trailers Northwest ( www.trailersnorthwest.com )
2016 NorthWest Equine Veterinary Associates ( www.nwequinevet.com )
2015 Infinity Coach, Inc. ( www.infinitycoach.com )