2015 BCHW Tahoma Chapter 25th Annual Prize Ride
Directions to Prize Ride
From Hwy 169 / Four Corners, head East on State Route 516 (Kent-Kangley Road).
Turn left on to 276th Avenue Southeast. (276th Avenue S.E. becomes Landsburg Road S.E.) Stay on Landsburg Road S.E. (approximately 5 minutes) to arrive at the Prize Ride entrance, the intersection of Landsburg Road S.E. and Pole Line Road.
From Hwy 18 take Hobart Exit, go south past Hobart, the entrance is on right just past the bridge over the Cedar River at Landsburg.
Our Sponsors for 2015
Roni Strupat - RE-MAX Realty
- Thank you for supporting Tahoma Chapter of Back Country Horsemen of Washington
COME JOIN US!
- $20 per Rider includes Lunch & Prize Tickets
- Gated Entrance: Please Arrive between 7:30am & 11:30am (Gate Closes at 11:30am)
- Lunch: Served Noon – 3:30 pm
- Silent Auction & Raffles: Noon - 3:00pm
- Prize Drawings: 3pm – 4:30pm
- Please Bring a lawn chair
- Good idea to also bring horse water in your trailer